I got the cutest video of Chase this morning. I should preface it with the newest in Chaseness.
Chase started scooting the day before Dave left. Of course Dave had his back turned & missed it, because that's when everything happens, when you turn your back. He started crawling a little over a month ago. Shelbye & I reveled in the cuteness until she realized this meant he was on the move & now able to get into all her stuff. We've since installed plug covers & door knob covers. Cabinet locks are coming next, as soon as Dave gets home to install them. Those take power tools. He also got his bottom two teeth on St. Patty's day.
While we were in Atlanta last week Chase started pulling up on the furniture & taking careful steps while holding on. He's becoming quite the little talker. He's ALWAYS into something. He looks more like Dave every day.
So the video.. I heard Chase talking to something when he woke up this morning. I had no idea what it could be because I'd just changed his sheets & taken all the toys out of his bed last night. I snuck into his room because I knew he'd stop if he saw me. You can't see what he's talking to but it's Dave's Hess trucks on his dresser. Yes, he's definitely standing up in his bed saying Daddy. The video is side ways & I'm not sure how to fix it, so I'm sorry for the cramp you're about to get. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment